Saturday, April 7, 2012

happy bufday to my lover mum...

assalamualaikum...........to day is my mum bufday...present? not yet,just wishes for her..

 i dream to present her a dress..ermm..still thinking hehe...


i do to love her till forever n ever....
i do miss her every second n ever....
i do my best to be a good daughter to her...
i do my best to full fill her pleasure...
really... me now 24 years old...
she...52 years old.....
our age....different.......
but our soul....
still same.......

do u already wish ur mum?
hehe... of coz i do last night...
and....
tis morning too....

make ur mum as ur friend,

 who always listen to ur voice..
who always encourage ur job..
who always inspired ur life...
who always make u smile...
who always cheer ur life...
who always pray for ur happines...
and...
who always chatting wif u in any position u'r..

No comments: